Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let's have a garden swap!

Are you ready to divide your perennials? Dig out your re-seeders? Trade out an old flower or bush?



Let's swap!

If you have a plant or two or many you'd like to swap, leave a comment on this post telling everyone what you'd be willing to share. If you see something you'd like, contact the person who listed it, and arrange a time to go dig it out.

I'll (Brooke Curtis) start. I have
Purple Coneflower
Black-eyed Susan
Purple fall-blooming Asters
Hollyhocks
Russian Sage
Orange Daylillies
Lamb's ear, lots and lots of lamb's ear :)
Hostas
Groundcover: vinca minor, sweet woodruff, lamium (dead nettle)

I'd love to find some pink peonies, delphinium and phlox.

4 comments:

  1. I have white and purple iris', vinca major/periwinkle, and sedum ground cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots and lots of lilly starts every fall and spring. If anyone wants any.

    Andrea Crawley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love some of your flowers stephanie and Brooke. I have some kindof fall flower and I have tons of strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have coryopsis I can share and some black-eyed susans.

    Does anyone have any raspberries? And does anyone have any raspberry tips?

    ReplyDelete